Easy to run without prior experience.
- Just 2 main screens to use:
one for data entry;
one for analyses.
- Tips guide you through the program step by step.
Tables & graphs standardized so the format is easily understood.
- Gives the statistics you need for decision making.
- Without tons of esoteric numbers.
- Tables and graphs ready to be copied into your report, article, or presentation.
Web based so can be run anywhere from any computer (PC, Mac, Linux).
- Data can be entered directly or from a file at the computer or from the cloud.
- Pay for what you use, not for a program that just sits on your computer.
- Discounts for steady users.
- Only web based for beta testing (so each user has the latest version)
- Also download for computer in production copy
Evaluation projects actually impact organizations by
- Running analyses "before their eyes"
- Having them pose questions and see the answers immediately
- Produces active dialogue with the leaders
- And that changes the organization
- Supervision of honors, master theses, and dissertations centers more on the questions to ask and the results found.
- Teach more principles instead of having to "teach of program".
- Same least squares model you already teach.
- Easily analyze examples from your data sets in front of students so they learn how to think about what to analyze and how to interpret the results.
- A full featured stats package that they can use throughout their careers.
(Warning: an occasional student will find it fun.)